Policies, Procedures and Client Agreement
Welcome to the Pink Wing. Please take a moment to read the agreement and complete the form below.
The relationship between a coach and client is co-creative, meaning that we are equals and both have an active role. I am not a therapist, counselor or consultant. I am a certified and trained coach using honed communication skills to support you as a detached thinking partner. Together we create more power for you to effect meaningful change and take dynamic actions towards your goals.
- Please attend every session on time.
- Please visit the appointments page if you need to reschedule your session.
- A no show will count as a session as that time was not made available to another client.
- For coaching to be effective, it is not recommended to cancel or skip sessions.
- Come to your session centered and ready to engage.
- Allow for a quiet space to hold our session.
- Share what you'd like to take away from the session with me.
- Be truthful and honest with me when expressing and sharing your thoughts.
- Give me feedback in the moment about your coaching experience - what works as well as what does not.
- I will call you at the number you provided me at the precise appointment time scheduled.
- I will listen to you closely, respond to what I hear and ask questions.
- If I hear something in your voice or language that sparks an intuitive thought, I’m likely to ask you about it. Often, it is the small moments that bring about BIG shifts. If I'm not on target, just tell me. I'm not attached to being right.
- At the end of the session, if you do not mention what actions you are ready to take, I will make a coach request. I ask clients to stretch themselves, deepen the work done in the sessions by writing, taking some action, resolving relationships or things that feel incomplete. You are free to negotiate, accept or decline.
In between sessions
Between sessions, if you have questions, a brief update, or want to bounce some ideas around, please contact me by phone or email. Please keep these contacts succinct. If it seems like it will be better served as session material, I'll suggest that.
How to get more from your coaching experience
- Make our coaching sessions a priority.
- Do your own work between sessions.
- Try and book your sessions at regular intervals (we recommend weekly sessions).
- Use what you learn.
- Complete what you agree to do.
- Be open-minded and try new approaches, experiment.
- Be willing to challenge your habits if they do not serve you anymore.
- Our package fees are due upfront prior to your first session.
- We accept credit card payments. We do not accept checks.
- You will receive a receipt by email at the time of the charge. Print and keep these for your records.
- Our fees may be tax deductible as a business expense. Please check with your CPA.
- You will be notified once the purchased amount of sessions has been completed.
- Packages do not renew automatically, however you may purchase additional packages at a discount.
- A 10% discount is offered on a second package purchase, a 15% discount is offered on a third and following purchases.